Thank you for your interest in becoming an Ahava Yoga Teacher (AYT).
We welcome you to our community of light workers, yoga teachers and holistic
healers who are dedicated to serving the planet. By cultivating and maintaining a high standard of excellence we strive to serve students of all ages and levels. Ahava Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) school with Yoga Alliance.
Up-coming Dates 2018: TBA
- Explore Your Potential
- Ahava Yoga International Teacher Training program is for:
- Students of Hatha Yoga
- Students of other schools of yoga
- Teachers of all forms of yoga
- Anyone seeking to deepen their yogic experience
- Course Description
- This program is based on the comprehensive science of Yoga. The Ahava Yoga Teacher Training program is a journey of your development as a Yoga Teacher. In the 200-hour program you will gain a deep understanding and experience of the core science of Ahava Yoga and develop the skills to instruct students in Ahava Yoga and meditations.
- We reserves the right to grant certification based solely on their discretion and evaluation of each participant’s readiness to be an Ahava Yoga teacher. Evaluation is based on successfully meeting the Ahava Yoga Teacher Training course requirements including, but not limited to:
- Attendance at all classes
- Satisfactory practicum assessment & passing grade on the written examination
- Completion of 20 Ahava Yoga classes
- Completion of the assigned 40 day kriya or meditation
- Creation of a yoga course curricula
- Proper representation of the Code of Professional Standards for Ahava Yoga Teachers
- Full payment of course fees
Ahava Yoga Teachers Training course fulfills the Yoga Alliance’s 200 hour national standard for a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).