Our mission is to train and develop the youth of today to be the global citizens of tomorrow. The Ahava Way Youth Program (AWYP) help children and young adults acquire and develop tools for self-discovery and authentic self-expression.
“I felt both relaxed and more peace in my first yoga session with Blu.
After I tried it, I could definitely feel a difference in both my body and mind.
10 out of 10 I’d do it again.” ~Oscar D., Age 16
AWYP is dedicated to the education of youth in the science of yogic technology & communication. Our outreach program is designed to promote relaxation in schools, community facilities, hospitals and detention centers.
The core of our curriculum revolves around the following topics:
- Non-violent Communication
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Authentic Self-expression
- Conscious Breathing
The AWYP curriculum takes ancient scientific yogic tools and translates them into a language youth can understand and apply to their daily life. Programs are designed to combat many of the issues youth face daily including stress,
anger, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and poor concentration.
Ahava Way Youth Program
- Trains existing yoga instructors in the AWYP curriculum
- Trains teachers and other professionals working with youth how to apply yogic techniques
- Offers training classes and courses for youth